How To Check YSR Housing Scheme Status Online
YSR Housing Scheme 2021 : The Andhra Pradesh has launched many schemes. One amongst them is YSR Housing Scheme, This scheme is launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main motto of this scheme is to produce housing facilities for the poor people. This YSR Housing Scheme is also known as YSR Avaas Yojana. The CM has directed that that they will complete 15Lakh Houses, in the districts of Vizag, Kurnool and Nellore.
The facilities include in this scheme are providing basic house which includes bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, verandas and toilets. The government is taking required precautions and standards are also very good. A total of 30Lakh houses will be done, In the first installment of 2020 15Lakh houses, and the next 15Lakh houses will be completed by second installment of 2021. There are sub schemes in this scheme and they are :
- YSR EWS Scheme
This scheme is for Weaker sections who fall under EWS(Economically Weaker Section). This people belonging to this section will get the housing scheme benefits under the YSR EWS Housing Scheme.
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme
This is a joint scheme provided by the central government and state government. People who have less-income, middle-income group will get the benefits of this scheme.
- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
YSR Gramin Housing Scheme is for poor people of the agricultural areas. This is also a joint scheme provided by the state and central governments.
Here is how you to need to apply for YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
For every process, There is a set of guidelines. So here are the details of this process:
- First you need to visit the official website which is ap.gov.in from your smartphone or Pc/Laptop.
- A home page with different options are shown in the home page. Under the YSR Navaratnalu option click the scheme option.
- Many schemes of government are displayed in the web page. You can select the scheme name for which you are applying for. Under that scheme, You will a sanction list option.
- All you to need to do is just click on it and enter your basic details in the application. Fill the form carefully and check it twice before you submit the button. After making sure that your details are perfect, Click on the Submit Button.
Here is the Eligibility List for this scheme. To get the benefits of YSR Housing scheme, The applicants should definitely be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme is applicable only for those who have BPL Ration Card, and the applicants shouldn’t own any property like Land and other houses as well.
The documents required for ysr housing scheme 2021 are :
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook first page details
- Registered Mobile Number and Income Proof as well.
After you have applied for the scheme by filling all the details and submitting the required documents.
How To Check YSR Housing Scheme Status Online | how to check illa pattalu list 2020
- First open the official website which is housing.ap.gov.in
- A home page with many options will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to the bottom of the page and you will find two options which are PMAY-Gramin and PMAY- Urban.
- If the applicant belongs to the rural area then click on the PMAY-Gramin and if the applicant belongs to an urban area then click on the PMAY-Urban.
- The page will be redirected to another page by clicking on the link. Just enter the details asked in the page and click on submit there will you find the status of your application in YSR Housing Scheme.
YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List 2021
When the government releases the beneficiary list. This is how you should search for that:
Just like all the processes,
- First go to the official website : apshcl/apcfss
- Go down to the bottom of the page, In that you will find Beneficiary search.
- Just click on that one, You will directed to a New Tab.
- In that New Tab you will see three options which are enter ban id, UID and Ration Card. Submit all the details and in the options and press enter.
- If your name is available in the beneficiary list your name will be displayed on the computer screen.
So this is how you apply, submit, check status and check the beneficiary list of YSR Housing Scheme online. We hope this is helpful for you.
Also Read :-
- How To Check Pradhan Mantri kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status Online
- Rasi Phalalu 2021 To 2022
- Bank Holidays in 2021