How to delete Facebook account permanently : Deleting a Facebook account is a bit of a time-consuming process. We guide you with a few simple tips to delete your Facebook account permanently.
Facebook, one of the most social media platforms around the world, is used to share photos, videos, information on their pages. Besides, it is extensively used by business people to market their products and services. If you’d like to delete your Facebook account permanently, then you have two choices.
One is deactivating and the other is deleting. Even though deleting a Facebook account is a lengthy process, with just a few steps, you can delete your Facebook account. It’s good to have a copy of Facebook data before you proceed to delete your Facebook account. You can’t retrieve the data post your account has been deleted.
Below Is The Process For How To delete Facebook Account Permanently 2021
- You must log in to your Facebook account in order to delete it. After login, you would find the down-arrow-button at the top of your Facebook page.
- You would find Your Facebook Information in the left column in Settings.
- From the options, Tap on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account, and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
- Enter your password, then tap Continue and tap Delete Account.
- With the above steps, your Facebook account will forever be removed or deleted.
- What if you decide to undo account deletion after you delete your Facebook account?
- You are required to log in to your Facebook account within 30 days of deleting your account. After that, you need to tap the Cancel Deletion button. Once you delete your Facebook account, you can’t use Facebook messenger. Now you got idea about How to delete Facebook account permanently.
Also Check :-
- How To Create Pdf File In Mobile Phone
- How To Reinstall Windows 10 From USB
- how to download and install obs studio on windows 10
- How To Delete Gmail Account 2021