Table of Contents
AP Driving License LLR Slot Booking 2021
It is important that we should know what is LLR and what is the process of LLR and how to apply for it. So today we are going to AP Driving License LLR Slot bookings available.
A lot of people are confused between LLR and the Driving License. To clear that doubts, In this article we are going to mention everything about the LLR. So let’s get into the details.
What is LLR? Difference between Driving License and LLR?
LLR which means Learner’s License in India which is used for practicing driving vehicles on road provided they are supervised by a permanent driving license holder. As per the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988, A citizen cannot drive a motor vehicle in a public road without holding a valid driving license.
As for the Beginners, They must hold a LLR in India to practice driving motor vehicles on roads provided they are supervised by a permanent driving license holder.
The Difference between Driving License and Learner’s License is An Individual can obtain an permanent Driving License only by passing written and practical exams, and only after a month of issuance of the initial learner’s license. It simply means, One Can apply for the driving license only after getting the learner’s license.
Types of Driving Licenses and LLR
|Category Of Use||License Class||Vehicle Type|
|Personal Use||MC 50CC||Motorcycles with engine capacity of 50cc or less than 50cc|
|LMV-NT||Light Motor Vehicle used for non transport purposes|
|FVG||Motorcycles of any engine capacity but with gears like scooters and mopeds|
|MC EX50CC||Motorcycles with a capacity of 50CC or more. Motorcycles with gear and Light Motor Vehicles including cars|
|MCWG or MCYCLWG||All types of Motorcycles including Motorcycles gear|
|Commercial Use||HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle|
|LMV-TR||Light Motor Vehicle used for commercial purpose|
|HPMV||All India Driving permit for trucks and cars or open license/ Heavy passenger Motor Vehicle|
|LMV-NT||Light Motor Vehicle for non transport Purposes|
|MGV||Medium Goods Vehicle.|
Eligibility for obtaining
- The Applicant must have completed sixteen years of age for driving license to drive an motorcycle with engine below 55cc subject to the condition that the parent or guardian furnish a declaration in the manner prescribed.
- The Applicant must have completed 18 years of age for applying for a driving license to drive the vehicle other than a transport vehicle.
- The applicant who has completed twenty years of age will be eligible for applying for a license to drive a transport vehicle.
How to book LLR Slot in Andhra Pradesh 2021 ?
If you want to book LLR Slot then this is how you need to do it. Just follow these simple steps:
- First visit the official website of AP Transport which is https://www.aptransport.org/#nogo
- Once you open the website, You will different types of services available. Click on License option and in that select Learner’s License option.
- After clicking on the Learner’s License option, You will be redirected to another page which is https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/#!/index
- In that page, You will see different options. Click on License option and select LLR/DL Slot availability option.
- Once you click on that, You will see different options which includes Service Type, District, Select Test Center. In the service type option, Select LLR and Select your district and Test Center from the drop down menu.
- Once you fill them, You will see a calendar in which there will be red marks which means the days are filled, Yellow marks are for fast filling and the green marks are for available slots.
- Check the slots which are available and go back to the page. Click on License and select Learner’s License.
- Once you click on Learner’s License, You will see all the instructions regarding the license. At the bottom you will see Click Here to apply for Learner’s License. Click on that
- Once you click on that, You will see four options which are LLR Fresh, LLR Renewal, LLR Retest, LLR Endorsement.
- As we are applying for the new one, Click on LLR Fresh. Select the Nationality and you will be taken to another page where you will see Type of Authentication which includes With Aadhar and Without Aadhar.
- If you choose with Aadhar, You will see other two options there that are Biometric and OTP. As the Biometric machine won’t be available with us, Choose OTP option and enter your Aadhar Number.
- If your Aadhar Number is registered with your Mobile Number then you will get an OTP and enter it there.
- Once you enter the OTP, You will be redirected to an page where you have to fill out the form with your basic details and click on Next.
- On the Next Page, it will ask your address and payment details. The amount will be shown on the screen and you can pay the money online and click on Submit.
Also Read :- How to book train tickets in IRCTC online 2021 ?
How to renew expired Learning License in AP 2021 ?
To renew a license, These are the following steps that must be followed.
- First open the search engine and go to the website https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/#!/index
- Once you get into the home interface, You will see License Option. Click on it and you will see Learner’s License(LLR). Click on it.
- You will see LLR Fresh, LLR Renewal, LLR Retest, LLR Endorsement. As we are Renewing the license, Click on LLR Renewal. You have to enter your LLR Number there and click on Next.
- You will see your personal details, Check them once thoroughly and click next. In the next page you will see your present address.
- Click on Next and you will see Application Cum Declaration as Physical Fitness. Where you will see some questions with Yes or No Options, at the end click on the Check box and Click on Next.
- You will get to another page, Where you will see Applicant’s Photo. Click on Next. You will see all your details again in the next page along with the Fee particulars.
- Check them once again thoroughly and click on the Checkbox I Agree Terms and Conditions.
- You will see a dialogue box which shows Application Submitted Successfully with an Number on it. Note that number and keep it carefully.
- If you want to check the status of your Learner’s License Renewal, Go back to the main page and click on Status.
- Click on DL option and you will see the information which include Service Type, Application Number, Date Of Birth.
- In the service type select Learner’s License and enter the Application Number which you have noted down and enter the date of birth and click on Search.
- It will show the details of your Learner’s License and the status as well.
Timings and charges for LLR Booking
These are the Revised Amount Charges for License. As per the rule 32 of C.M.V.Rules, 1989.
|Issue Of Learner’s License in Form 3 for each class of vehicle||150/-|
|Learner’s license test fee or repeat test fee, as the case may be||50/-|
|For test, repeat test, as the case may be, of competence to drive||300/-|
|Issue of a driving license||200/-|
|Issue of International Driving Permit||1000/-|
|Addition of another class of vehicle to driving license||500/-|
|Endorsement or renewal of authorization for vehicle carrying hazardous goods||100/-|
|Renewal of driving license||200/-|
|Renewal of driving license for which application is made after the grace period||300/-|
|An appeal against the orders of licensing authority referred to in rule 29||500/-|
|Issue of Driving License on surrender of Military/ Foreign Driving License||200/-|
|Issue of Duplicate Driving License||100/-|
How to check LLR Slot availability in AP 2021
To check the LLR Slot availability then this is how you need to do it.
Visit the page https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/#!/index, You will see different options in the page. Click on License option and select LLR/DL Slot availability option. Once you click on that, You will see different options which includes Service Type, District, Select Test Center.
In the service type option, Select LLR and Select your district and Test Center from the drop down menu. Once you fill them, You will see a calendar in which there will be red marks which means the days are filled, Yellow marks are for fast filling and the green marks are for available slots.
1) What is the cost for applying LLR in AP ?
The cost for applying is Rs 125/- for test and License. A Valid Learner’s License held by the applicant for the class, which is older than 30 days. Along with this you need to give 4 recent passport size photographs.
2) Can I Drive with LLR ?
According to the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988 tells us that the citizen cannot drive a motor vehicle in a public road without holding a valid driving license. The Beginners must hold a valid Learner’s License LLR in India to practice driving motor vehicles on roads provided the supervised by a permanent driving license number.
3) How many days does it take to get LLR ?
As of now, The Regional Transport Offices(RTOs) take up to three days to use LLR on an average. In some cases, which could go to seven days in some cases.
4) Can we claim insurance with LLR ?
The Vehicle must have an L sign both on the front and rear screens of the vehicle. If the conditions are met, Then the Insurer will entertain the claim. The Permanent License holder must accompany the learner’s license holder in the car when the learner is driving.
5) How can I check my LLR Status ?
To check the learner’s license status in Andhra Pradesh. You can visit https://aptrasnport.org/ and click on Document Delivery Status. You must also enters which includes the application number and the applicants Date Of Birth.
So these are all the details of AP Driving License LLR Slot booking 2021. In this you will know all the details about the LLR and the difference between LLR and Driving License and other details. Once we get another details, We will get the updates to you.
Also Read :- How To Book TTD rs 300 Ticket Online On Mobile 2021