Table of Contents
Meesho Supplier Login Panel 2021
Online Business has become the talk of the town in the recent times. You can sell your products on different platforms and earn some money. Meesho has been the trending platform in the country now. So today we are going to see more about Meesho and its different facilities available.
First of all, Meesho is an Indian Social E-Commerce Company. This company is found by IIT Delhi graduates Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal. The Main focus of Meesho is to enable small businesses and individuals to start their online business via social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram.
Meesho is one of the best Indian Companies and it became India’s startup to receive investment from Facebook.
Meesho Supplier Panel
If you want to be a supplier which means if you want a platform from which you can grow your business online. Meesho is the perfect platform, to be a supplier. All you need have the following documents GSTIN, Pan Card, Bank Account.
You have to submit your details, Meesho executive will contact you regarding the update. Then you will receive an email for Meesho by filling the form for the account creation. You will get the account details within 3 days from the date of filling the form.
Meesho Seller Panel
As you have seen what does it mean to Meesho Supplier. Meesho Seller means there are many different individuals who set up the business and give the individuals, A Brand identity who want to start their business of their own with Zero Investment.
The Sellers select the products which they wish to sell and share these with their network like friends and family. Sellers have that power to choose the selling price and profit margin as well.
Meesho Supplier Registration Process
By following the steps mentioned below, You can easily register as a supplier.
- For registering, First you have to open Meesho App. You can download it through the Google play store, or App Store.
- Once you get into the home interface, Tap on the Become a Supplier which will be seen on the top menu.
- Now you will be redirected to an page, You have to click on the Start Selling Option in the top menu again.
- After that, You will see an registration form on the screen. In this form, You have to enter your using mobile number, OTP, Email ID and Password as well.
- After filling the form completely, Click on Create Account below.
- Again a new page will appear on the screen. You have to enter your GSTIN number and click on verify.
- Scroll down and proceed by clicking Continue button
- After that, You have to fill up your pickup address and then click on the Continue Button.
- On the next page, You have to fill in your bank details such as Bank Account, IFSC Code, Bank Account Holder Name, Etc… Click on Continue Again.
- At the very last, You have to fill in your Supplier Details and Submit them.
- By completing all this, Your registration will be completed and you will be registered as an supplier on the Meesho Portal.
Meesho Supplier Login in App
- For this, First you need to have the official App of Meesho Supplier.
- A new interface will appear on the screen, On this interface you have to enter your email ID and Password.
- After entering the login credentials, You have to click on the Login Button.
- In this simple way, You will be logged into the portal and now the dashboard will come in front of you.
Meesho Supplier Login On Website
- First you have to go to the official website of Meesho Supplier .
- After that a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, You will have to enter your Email ID and Password.
- After entering the Details, You have to click on the Login Button.
- That’s it, This is an simple way. You will be logged into the portal and a dashboard will appear on the screen.
Meesho Seller Registration process
Meesho Seller is different from Meesho Supplier. So to register to an Meesho Seller, Then follow these simple steps:
- First of all, Open the Meesho Website on your device.
- Now when you open the official website of the Meesho, Click on the Registration option on the screen.
- You need to fill in your requested information on the registration page like Your Name, Father’s name, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, Aadhar Card Number, PAN card Number.
- After filling in all the details in the registration page, Click on the Submit Button.
- Now there will be an verification process, The OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you have entered in the page.
- After verification, You can contact Meesho Seller with the username and password that you have created and contact the supplier.
Meesho Seller Login Panel
We can login into meesho as a seller with below different option. So look into it thoroughly to get complete idea.
A)Meesho Seller Registration through App
- First you need to download the Meesho Application on your Mobile Phone.
- Now Open the App on your device and click on the registration option on it.
- Now you have to enter the requested information on the registration page like Your Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, Aadhar Card Number, PAN Number and other details as well.
- After filling out the information in the app, Scroll down and you will see Submit Button option. Click on it.
- Now, A OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you have mentioned in the form.
- After entering the OTP, You become an registered seller and you can contact Meesho Seller with the username and password that you have created.
B)Meesho Seller Login through App
- If you are using Meesho App on your mobile, Then you can open it and go to the login page.
- Now you have to enter your User ID and Password which you have entered at the time of registration. In case, if you have forgotten the User Id and then you can login by entering your registering mobile number. If you have forgotten the password, Then you can reset your password by entering the registered email.
- Once you have your registered email Id and password, You can login by entering your credentials in the box and get into the interface.
Meesho Supplier Benefits
There are so many benefits for Meesho Supplier. Here they are:
- Easy to use: Meesho is an wonderful platform is very easy to use, You can register easily and there are thousands of sellers on the platform.
- Payment: The Payment is secure and faster. The Portals used in Meesho are very secure to pay the sellers as their commissions.
- Delivery: Meesho Delivery is right on time, The Individuals don’t have to worry about that. The Delivery process will be handled by Meesho all along, You can focus on selling your products
- Higher Gains: The Sellers who are registered with the Meesho, Get high gains as there are lower returns on the business.
- Customer Support: Meesho Provides Dedicated customer support to the sellers to help them in need and the problems they face while handling the business. The customer support is very good and will help the individual to grow their business.
Meesho Seller Benefits
As you have seen the benefits of Meesho Supplier, There are some benefits for Meesho Seller as well. Let’s see them now.
- Brand Identity: Meesho Seller can give the individuals their unique brand identity. The Sellers can select the products which they want to sell and share them amongst their network. They have that power for choosing the selling price and profit margin as well. By doing this, Your Brand Identity will be established and customers will start knowing about you.
- Huge Customer Base: Almost everybody is on the social media now. So using Meesho, Can help you reach to huge audience.
- Simple Interface: The work on Meesho is very simple, The Sellers just need to list the items on Meesho and the rest will be taken care by the Meesho Team. The Process of working is very simple.
- Secured Payments: The Payments made Online are very secured and faster. The seller will get the margin within 1-2 days, If the payment is offline, The Amount will be processed into your bank account within 1-2 days from the day of delivery.
- Customer Support: The entire process from being ordering to delivering a product or returning a product is handled wonderfully by Meesho. If there are any problems, the customer support is always there to guide you.
1) Can I Sell On Meesho without GST?
No, You cannot Sell on Meesho Without GST, All the products in th Meesho will be priced including with the GST. But you need not worry as Meesho brings the lowest possible rates available for the suppliers.
2) What is Meesho Commission?
Meesho charges the commission from its supplier on the platform. The commissions may vary between 10 and 20 Percent on the product value.
3) Can I sell Meesho Products On Flipkart?
Yes, You can sell your Meesho Products on Flipkart and on any other E-Commerce platform as well.
4) Meesho Seller Customer Care number?
If you have any queries, Then you can contact the customer support number which is 08061799600.
5) Meesho Seller Charges?
With Meesho, You can sell your products at 0% commission and get your payments on time. The amount will be deposited to your bank account on 15th Day of your order delivery. The Price will be decided to share with Meesho.
6) What is supplier cost in Meesho?
Meesho Charges the commission from its suppliers on the platform which may vary between 10 to 20 percent of the product value.
7) Does Meesho Take Delivery Charges?
No, Meesho takes the full responsibility of shipping and delivery. It’s free Meesho ties up with trustworthy partners who deliver the products to customers all over the India.