Ysr Pension Kanuka Status : YSRCP government has got a wonderful scheme for financially backward class people. This scheme provides money support to the people of Andhra Pradesh. The pension scheme’s motto is to provide support to the people who are socially backward people and to help these people run their life smoothly.
How To Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status Online 2021
This scheme is known as YSR Pension Kanuka launched by CM OF Andhra Pradesh, Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy. The beneficiaries for this scheme are mostly Old Age people, Weavers, Widows, Disabled, Toddy Tappers, ART People, Transgender, Fisherman, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers and Dappu Artists.
Rupees 2250/- Per Month will be given to people who are Old, Weavers, Single women, Fisherman, Cobblers and others.
Rupees 3,000/- Per Month will be given to people who are disabled persons, Transgender, and Dappu Artists and others.
Rupees 10,000/- Per month will be given to the people who are affected from dangerous chronic diseases.
YSR Pension Kanuka Amount Details
But there is age criteria for getting this pension. Here it is mentioned in the table.
|Old Age Person||60 Years Or Above|
|Weavers||50 years or Above|
|Widows||Marriage Act is taken into consideration and the minimum age is 18 or above|
|Disabled Persons||There is no age limit for this pension but the disability should be minimum 40%|
|Transgenders||Should be 18 Years or above|
|Fisherman||Should be 50 Years or above|
|Single Women||There are two separate sections for this1)If the women is separated from the husband then the minimum age is 35 years or above.|
2)Unmarried Women belonging to Rural area must be 30 years, For Urban Area the age must be 35 years.
|Traditional Cobblers||40 Years or above|
|Dappu Artists||50 Years or above|
How To Apply YSR Pension Kanuka Online 2021
These all people are hard workers of the society, and they definitely support from the government. Now how to apply for this pension kanuka scheme.
- First you need to visit the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka Portal. You will be redirected to an homepage in the browser.
- Then out of all options click on YSR pension kanuka link, An application form with all the details is displayed on your screen.
- You need to download the ysr pension kanuka application form download in telugu and take a print out of it.
- After taking the print out, You have to fill the form carefully by entering the required information.
- Any wrong details included in this application, the pension scheme will be automatically terminated.
- After filling up the form, Attach the required documents which are asked in the form like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, and Bank Passport first page with signatures on all of it.
- Recheck everything and submit the form to the Grama Ward Volunteer.
The details you should include in the form are quite the basic details like Name, Place, Mobile Number, Permanent Residential Address, Aadhar Card Number and other important details.
Ysr Pension Kanuka Application Form Procedure
After submitting the form to the department, There is a strict process done for this scheme. The application forms you have submitted to the department will be forwarded to the gram Sabha for approval and verification. After the verification process is done, the forms will be forwarded to an MPO authority.
The MPO Office members will re-verify everything and the pension amount is granted based on the category of the beneficiary. The amount will be re-directed to the back account by the government every month.
How To Check YSR Pension Status 2021
The whole process takes a lot of time to complete, Meanwhile you are given a number like Pension ID or Grievance ID for checking the status regarding the pension online. You can get ysr pension kanuka new list 2021 also.
- All you need to do is visit the official Ysr Pension Status link, Then click on the Pension status option.
- In that web page, you will see two options shown to you. One is Pension ID and the other is Grievance ID.
- Click on the option based on your ID, Then the page will be re-directed to another web page showing all the details of the application and the process.
- If you have any problems in filling up the form or checking the status of the application form.
YSR Pension Kanuka Helpline Number & Address
- You can direct contact Society for Elimination Of Rural Poverty, 2nd Floor, Dr. N.T.R Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh- 520001.
- You can contact them through Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017 or you can send the email as well to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you have to compose regarding the problem and you have to mention the pension ID and other details as well.
Also Read :-
- YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List 2020
- How To Check Pradhan Mantri kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status Online
- 2021 Calendar Telugu Festivals List
- TS రైతు బంధు పేమెంట్ ని ఎలా చెక్ చేసుకోవాలి ?