Delete Gmail Account Permanently : If you would like to get rid of your Gmail address permanently, but don’t know how to delete it. We guide you through simple steps with which you can remove it from your google account. After deleting your Gmail account, all your emails and settings will be deleted.
However, the entire Google account will not be removed if the Gmail account is merely deleted. You still can access other Google Account Services including Google Drive, Calendar, Google Play, and more. Your Email address will not be used anymore in the future by anyone. Before you proceed to delete your Gmail address, download your data.
While deleting your Gmail Account, you will be asked to enter your alternative email address to use to login into your Google Account in the future. In addition, you can clear your Google Chrome history.
How to Delete Gmail Account permanently 2021
- You must log in to your Gmail Account.
- Select the “Account” option in the right-hand corner at the top of the grid icon.
- Click on the “Data & personalization” option on the left side.
- You will find the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” panel where you can see “Download your data”, “Make a plan for your account”, “Delete a service or your account” options. You can select “Delete a service or your account” option to delete your Gmail account.
- When you select the “Delete a service or your account” option, where click the “Delete Service” button.
- follow the remaining steps to finish deleting the Gmail account.
When you delete your Gmail account, your entire data will be erased. Therefore, it’s necessary to backup your data before you start deleting your Gmail account.
Also Check :-
- How To Create Pdf File In Mobile Phone
- How To Reinstall Windows 10 From USB
- how to download and install obs studio on windows 10